B2B User Experience-Focused (UX) Website Design
Maximise user engagement with the best website. Use the Now|Comms’ User Experience (UX) process to ensure your next website delivers the user experience your organisation and audiences deserve.
Many website redesign projects start off with the goal to either fix the perceived problems of the current website, provide a brand refresh or add functionality for new technologies.
Quite often a company will set out on a redesign project employing the same internal team, with the same development process and the same internal sign off but with a different agency.
Unfortunately, this often leads to the same outcome: A website with a new design which has the same user experience problems as the last website but with a nice new skin.
It doesn’t have to be this way
Now|Comms’ UX programme will ensure that your new website delivers a brand new user experience tailored for your unique audience.
Our website UX programme in a nutshell
- Website analytics to identify weak points.
- Marketing #hackday, where we chat to your company experts, delve into your industry expertise and use our marketing team’s know-how to understand your marketing goals and the needs of your new or existing users.
This will help us determine the one true goal of your website from a user’s point of view, or as Paul Boag puts it: build an empathy map
- Goal setting: With your users and their goals front of mind we’ll build the Content Strategy, Information Architecture and create a User Journeys map for your new website’s interface.
- Wireframe development: Focusing solely on presenting your company information in the clearest way to ensure your users reach their end goals. At Now Comms we favour Google’s “Dare to Decide” philosophy.
- Wireframe review: The developed wireframes are a great point for review by company stakeholders. They help to make sure the key user’s needs being are satisfied.
- Prototyping and User Testing: We always carry out UX testing in cross client / agency teams however, there’s no substitute for testing with real users. We recommend informal user testing of the prototype web application with no more that 12 users. This will highlight 95% of the usability issues.
Nielsen Norman Group paper.
- Visual Design: Our designers (who have been involved in the project since the #hackday) turn the prototype into a beautiful living product.
Break the cycle of bad web design
Talk to us now about the UX formula you need to ensure your next website project or app starts delighting your users and potential customers.
Got questions?Send us a message
Ready to talk?Book a meeting
We’re a London-based B2B marketing agency that helps technology businesses really connect with customers and prospects.
We do this by developing sticky content marketing that works socially and through direct channels (like email newsletters) to power funnel marketing programmes that nurture leads to conversion.
B2B companies focused on education & vocational training, security & identity and sports business have trusted us to do this for over 10 years but we’re growing in other areas like health, utilities, green energy and retail too.
We’re based in West London. About 60% of the work we do is for companies focused on UK markets, the rest is pointed at Europe and the US.
I just wanted to say a heartfelt ‘thank you’ for all your efforts. The Sunamp website looks great!