If you are exposed to potential risks of modern slavery, how will you be/have you been made aware of what modern slavery is and how to recognize it?
- We will ensure that any of our supply chain in the UK with a turnover larger than £36 million provide us with their Modern Slavery Statement.
- We will conduct an audit of our significant non-UK suppliers to see if they can provide their Modern Slavery Statements and will complete a record of these results.
- We have also educated all members of the Now Communications management and procurement teams on Modern Slavery so that they can recognise it and consider Modern Slavery when making new procurements.
List of significant suppliers and policies:
- Amazon https://sustainability.aboutamazon.com/amazon_modern_day_slavery_statement_2020.pdf
- Adobe https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/cc/en/corporate-responsibility/pdfs/adobe-slavery-and-huma n-trafficking-policy-statement.pdf
- Google https://about.google/human-rights/ https://diversity.google/
- Iris https://www.iris.co.uk/about-iris/slavery-and-human-trafficking-statement/
This statement will be reviewed every two years
Next review due July 2023